Friday, July 12, 2013

Check Out Sassy, the Vegan Coach. Man I am truly enjoying fresh fruits and veggies like never before

Vegan">http://www.vegancoach.com/">Vegan Coach: Where Easy Cooking, Smart Nutrition, and a Fun Lifestyle Meet
''
THESE ARE THE LIGHTEST MOST COMFY SNEAKERS EVER!!

This is it people.  I have walked for health for many years.  I was faithful with it for a long time and the weight came pouring off.  Now, I just want to clock my miles and the amount of time I spend walking.  I am going to take pictures along the way of my various journeys just for the memories.  You know with my interest being Psychology, I'm all about science now so this is going to be an experiment of sorts. Stay tuned...and don't forget to check out Sassy.  Her site is AWESOME!!!  I just received some salad recipes and videos of her creating the salads and making various dressings.  They sure look yummy!  She grinds a variety of seeds in a coffee grinder and adds those to her salads to add a POW.  I definitely will be checking out the Good Will to see if I can find a coffee grinder sans a high price tag! LOL.  Adios Muchachos.

No comments: